The city of Satu-Mare:
- Located in the north western part of Romania;
- The county of Satu-Mare borders Hungary and Ukraine;
- 30 km away from the Hungarian border and 43 km away from the Ukrainian border;
- Is connected to the most important neighbor cities like Baia Mare, Oradea, Cluj Napoca and Zalau, due to the intensively circulated European roads;
- Satu-Mare has its own International Airport;
- Due to the proximity to the Hungarian and Ukrainian border, the city of Satu-Mare offers continuous attractions and facilities for investments.